About Broadgate House
- Entry Name: Broadgate
- Listing Date: 9 March 1953
- Last Amended: 14 November 1985
- Grade: II*
- Source: Historic England
- Source ID: 1107084
- English Heritage Legacy ID: 98322
- Location: Braunton, North Devon, Devon, EX33
- County: Devon
- District: North Devon
- Does tizanidine show up on drug test
- Cephalexin for ear infections in adults
- Largest online norvasc 10mg pharmacy
- Where to buy levitra online in Ottawa
- What is flonase for
- Sacramento shipping pletal
- Sinus infection cephalexin or clarithromycin
- Can i take promethazine while pregnant
- Hartford combivent 100mcg shipping
- Buy avapro pill
Broadgate House forms the major portion of a former Manor House which is Grade II* listed of being of architectural and historical importance and is reputed to date back to 1626. Now a domestic dwelling, recently purchased and renovated by Nicky and Martin and their two children. Forming part of the courtyard are two converted barns, ‘The Snug’ & ‘The Cwtch. Both Cottages have a fenced garden with facilities for outside dining and barbequing.
Located close to the centre of the village, the holiday homes are within easy reach of Braunton’s shops, restaurants and pubs. The barns can be joined together via a connecting corridor and so can be hired together for larger groups.
Braunton is the gateway to North Devon’s surfing riviera, and the well renowned beaches of Croyde, Saunton and Woolacombe perfect for adrenaline filled weekends of water sports, family days out at the beach and being dog friendly you for legged friends can enjoy sand between their paws too!
The backdrop to these beaches is the stunning South West Coast Path which offers some excellent walking with lovely views over the sea. ACE holiday lettings works closely with local businesses offering activities from surfing and coast steering to yoga and massage – just ask for more details.